If you would like to try out pole dancing before you book onto a course or get some extra tuition to further your skills, then have a private lesson. You will get individual attention to work on what you need with your instructor at your own pace.
We currently offer 1 hour private lessons at the Dance Inspires Studio. You will need to book in advance as these are very popular sessions and get booked up.
Please note there is a £2 fee for on-line payments.
Individual lesson - £30
For two people - £50
Terms and conditions:
- All lessons must be paid for in advance.
- Your time/date is not confirmed until payment is received - we operate a first come first served policy for bookings.
- Less than 24 hours notice of cancellation will result in no refund.
- Less than 24 hours notice of rescheduling a lesson will result in a £10 administration charge/Instructor fee.
- If you are late for a lesson and we are unable to extend your lesson, you will lose the time.
We have two types of assessments.
If you would like to have a half hour assessment to pass your level or to have a practice with an instructor before the main assessment in class, these are available at £10. You can book in the studio or here on-line.
New students who have done pole elsewhere
We like to run the classes in line with our syllabus which is very similar to the PDC. Basically we try to make sure the moves you learn are ones which are at your level so we don't have any accidents or injuries, and also so you get a whole body workout in class so you don't strain one part of your body.
Your half hour assessment would cover health and safety issues in our studio as well as making sure the instructors know what to teach you each week.